Wall Push Ups
$31.14 – $162.18
WHOLE BODY WORKOUTS
Building strength and putting weight through the upper limbs helps improve fine motor tasks. In order for the little muscles of the hands to control a pencil, the big muscles of the arms and trunk need to be strong and create a stable base for more precise tasks to occur.
SIZE: Wall space and floor space @ 1.5m Long
SET INCLUDES: 6 x Feet (2 colours), 8 x hands (2 colours), 7 x Words
This activity works to develop:
- Upper body and shoulder muscle strength
- Joint awareness and position sense through shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand joints
- Lateral jump skills
- Core strength and trunk muscles
- Muscular readiness for fine motor tasks
- Regulation through repetitive rhythmical movement
Designed by a Physiotherapist with experience working in Paediatrics.
Endorsed by Allied Health Team of Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists to optimise Multi-Sensory Learning Opportunities.