$65.82 – $116.88
Taking simple steps to improve balance and hopping.
SIZE: 2m Long x 40cm Wide
SET INCLUDES: 10 x Feet
This variation of Hop Scotch activity helps children to:
- Build leg strength and double foot jumping skills
- Practise hopping on both legs
- Single leg dynamic balance and increase joint awareness.
- Recognise their left and right sides
- Motor planning skills to be able to match what they see and which side of their body they need to move.
Designed by a Physiotherapist with experience working in Paediatrics.
Endorsed by Allied Health Team of Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists to optimise Multi-Sensory Learning Opportunities.