Explorers (7-10 years)
$348.78 – $615.48
This one is for the bigger kids and even though they are growing, they still like to move, play and have fun. We have created this kit with the developmental skills 7 to 10 year old’s need to be able to transition into sport and recreational activities. It integrates sensory regulation activities with some more challenging motor planning tasks and the newest of the modern dance craze so they can keep up with their friends, have stronger bodies for daily life and stimulated minds ready for the challenges of learning.
- 10 Arrows (5 Colours)
- 4 Dance Party Circles
- Twisted Up (16 feet, 9 hands)
- Wall Push Up (Single) 2 hands, 2 feet, words
- Complimentary Start & Finish Line stickers
- Consult call for design support for your space and children
- Installation guides (written) and video support for installation
- Written information about each activity to help with understanding the benefits
- Stimulate sensory systems to improve alertness and muscle tone
- Build strength and activate large muscle groups
- Introduce agility skills through challenging their motor planning skills by variations in pattern, speed and timing cues
- Teach on trend dance patterns to improve social inclusion into age appropriate activities whilst also working on multi-planar movements, bilateral integration and complex motor planning.
- Increase shoulder strength and stability to improve handwriting and fine motor skills
- Recognition and use of left and right sides of their bodies
- Improve Dynamic balance and co-ordination
- Teaching Self Regulation activities through mindfulness breathing tasks.
- Ideal for ages 7-10 years
Requires approx. 8 lineal meters for the stickers (with 60cm along a wall) and allow up to 12 lineal meters of space for pause points between activities if cueing of groups of children