$137.80 – $268.80
TWISTS AND TURNS
Create opportunities to build strength and improve motor co-ordination through series of twist and turns.
WHICH WAY NEXT?
3 x OPTIONS:
- Rainbow (10 x arrows).
- Small Set (5 x arrows) – Ideal for smaller children (2-5 years).
- Duo Set (10 x arrows, 4 x colours) – Easier for kids that struggle with visual overwhelm as it reduces the number of colours in a small space and the set can be easily split into 2 sections.
SIZE: 25cm Wide x 2.5m Long
This activity works to develop:
- Motor planning skills
- Opportunity for large amount of vestibular input with spinning and rotational tasks.
- Increases level of alertness
- Body Orientation to directional visual cues
- Practice Double leg jumping
- Progress towards hopping on both their preferred and non-preferred leg
- Build Leg strength and Dynamic Balance
- Build agility and co-ordination by increasing speed of task with practice
- You can choose the pattern to set the level of difficulty based on the sequence of the arrows.
Designed by a Physiotherapist with experience working in Paediatrics and Disability.
Endorsed by Allied Health Team of Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists to optimise Multi-Sensory Learning Opportunities.
Rainbow, Duo, Half Set